Friday 27 January 2012

just a random stuff : social network for gays

lately ive been joining the social network for gays. there are many of the website, you guys can just google it and find it out yourself.
and that was really fun though. I get to know many people, mostly from local area, and some of them are from ausie, US.
some of them are dying to meet me. keep texting (as i give them my phone number) asking for a little fun. But i am so damn scared to do that. agreed to meet them is REALLY HUGE. if i go and have fun with them, that will become my history. One day maybe if i have a child, i will tell them this stupid story of me being gay. I dont want that to happen. I know thats a mistake. I dont wanna do that mistake. Its OK if i just get to know people and have a chit chat, flirting.Thats just OK.

i use my own images. but i edit it pretty well that nobody can even spot me if they happen to see me in a real world. (social network is a virtual world if u have forgotten).
when i get a number of hits from people in this very social network, i start to feel that i have something, i mean something to those gay people. they like me. I start to really appreciate myself.

Thats what brings me to take care of how i look. How do i wear. What do i wear. And stuff like that, is really matter to me now. This is kind of a new year resolution to me : be good looking and smart. Before this, i dont care how the hell do i look. I never know how to get a hairDO. That is the change i need to make this year.

How do i do that?

1. i have watched lots of tutorial in the youtube. A lot of things i have learn for the past couple of weeks. Fasion, haiystyle, skin care, and even makeups.

2. I have bought myself rm308 total of hairdryer and hair straightener. I have learn how to use that, and i hope i will become a pro in a few weeks time.HAHA

3. I even have make a hairstyle of my own. I like it. It smart and clean. I even look more handsome than i used to be. yes, seriusly. When i go to shop or kedai makan, most eyes is looking at me. Maybe I am just "perasan", but the cashier who never smile at me, just now HE smile and his eyes just stare at me. that also happen to the kakak in my favorite kedai makan, and some nurses happen to eat in front of me. Before this, nobody even look at me, but today, somebody are. So i will wait, what my friends would say, if thats positive, i will just stay with this hairstyle.

4. I have spent nearly rm80 just for my hair product. Mostly i followed the tutorial in the youtube.

5. I will make a few changes. in my life. But lets just start with hair first. After i love this hair, and know how to manage this, then only i will go for facial care and fitness.

6. For diet. I normally eat rubbish (not literally of course). I am not fat, and im not too thin either. so what i planning to do with my diet is that, i will take care of my daily calories intake. So that i am not getting fat. I have a prominent jawline, if i am too fat, it is not good, my face will become really big. i dont want that to happen. So i will just eat smaller meal, but take it more often.

I hope all of these planning i made will gonna work. By the end of this year, I will become attractive as i used to be when i was in secondary school. I HOPE.

lets make a better US everyone, shall we?

1 comment: